1. Visit the Great Wall of China
2. Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt
3. Trek through the Inca Trail (Machu Picchu)
4. Take in the Colosseum in Rome (June 2014)
5. Visit the Taj Mahal in India
6. Enjoy Venice before it sinks into the ocean (June 2014)
8. Go up a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey
9. Travel solo in an unfamiliar country (June 2014 in Italy!) 10. Travel for 1 month straight.
11. Travel for 3 months straight.
12. Travel for 1 year straight.
13. Experience the Aurora Borealis or Aurora Australis.
14. Climb a mountain. (Current goal: Mt Kinabalu)
15. Visit the Salt Plains of Bolivia.
16. Swim in an ocean full of bioluminescent phytoplankton (Vaadhoo Island, Maldives).
17. Go on an African Safari.
18. Watch a West End Musical (Wicked, Apollo Victoria Theatre, December 2014)
19. Watch a musical in Broadway, NY.
20. Go diving in these places – Barracuda Point (Sipadan Island, Malaysia), The Great blue hole of Belize.
22. Visit Iceland.
23. Go up the Infinity Pool of Marina Bay Sands – the largest and highest infinity pool in the World! (August 2014) 24. Fall in love again.
25. Kiss someone I love in the snow 🙂
27. Go Cliff Jumping.
28. Bungee Jump
30. Publish a Book (Available on Amazon – click here)
31. Publish a novel.
32. Go Vegetarian for a month.
33. Eat clean.
34. Sit in a Helicopter (New Zealand, June 2003).
35. Run a half-marathon.
36. Take up Salsa
37. Take up Rock Climbing.
38. Attend a music festival.
39. Sing in a public setting.
40. Go Skinny Dipping.
41. Eat at a Michelin 3-Star Restaurant (Rome, La Pergola, June 2014) 42. Ride a Vespa (Phuket, Nov 2014)
43. Become fluent at another language besides English and Mandarin.
44. Attain my PADI Open Water license (29 June, 2015)https://anonymouslyclarey.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/so-you-want-to-scuba-dive/
45. Attain my teaching certification (March 2015)
46. Teach overseas.
47. Sponsor a Child through Worldvision.
48. Start my own business.
49. Be part of a flash mob.
I’m at 0:18 !